A Unique Opportunity to Join Australia’s Most Innovative Music Business
- We are the Market Leader in Music & Visual Solutions
- Exceptional Customer Service Focus
- Development & Growth Opportunities to Build a Career
Nightlife Music is the premier music subscription service for business, and one of the largest employers in the Australian music industry. Servicing over 7,000 locations and 4,500 clients across the hospitality, fitness, leisure, tourism, retail, and accommodation sectors, we deliver the best in music, visual content and the world-first interactive in-venue experience via our music request app crowdDJ®. We hold licenses with all major record labels and a host of Independents, visual suppliers, as well as the rights to re-purpose content from sporting codes such as NRL, Garage Entertainment and Redbull Media.
Nightlife Music is renowned for:
- Setting the industry benchmark for the protection of artist copyright.
- Our ability to curate and sustain on-brand music and visual offerings.
- Cutting-edge cloud-based technology and mobile apps designed and developed in-house.
To support growth, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Technical Support Specialist to join our Client Services team. This role calls for someone who can quickly grasp our existing products, services and systems, and successfully combine their computer and technical experience with their relationship-building skills to deliver exceptional customer service.
A full time position is available, but we will also consider applicants interested in permanent part time role of 25+ hours per week.
You will be involved in:
- Providing phone-based technical support and advice for the Nightlife Music System, including Windows and proprietary software, as well as PC and mobile hardware
- Provide written technical support to Nightlife’s customer base via chat and email
- Ensuring technical issues are handled through to completion and communicated to key stakeholders
- Providing training to clients on all aspects of Nightlife System functionality, and using our suite of apps to drive entertainment in venues
Selection Criteria (for your application to be considered, please include a cover letter and address each of the below requirements)
Required skills and knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering phone-based customer support
- Demonstrated experience with delivering product and technical support
- Ability to fulfill on-call requirements outside of core business hours on a limited basis
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong technical aptitude, with proven ability to troubleshoot issues with software and computer hardware
- Exceptional oral and written communication
The following will be well regarded but not required (please provide any detail in your cover letter):
- experience with audio visual setups and support
- prior experience supporting networks
- experience creating technical and training documentation
Nightlife is an Australian owned, family-managed business committed to creating an enjoyable, healthy workplace, life balance and career path for high achievers. Nightlife values accountability, transparency, sustainability and self-responsibility.
An equal opportunity employer, Nightlife welcomes applications from all persons. To apply confidentially, please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to: email@example.com.