A Unique Opportunity to Join Australia’s Most Innovative Music Business
- Market Leader in Music & Visual Solutions
- Development & Growth Opportunities to Build Your HR Career
- Supportive, Dynamic & Collaborative Team Environment
Nightlife Music is the premier music subscription service for business, and one of the largest employers in the Australian music industry. Servicing over 7,000 locations and 4,000 clients across the hospitality, fitness, leisure, tourism, retail and accommodation sectors, we deliver engaging and interactive in-venue experiences via our playlisting, visual content and music request app for patrons, crowdDJ®. Our high-profile client base includes the Merivale Group, Crown Resorts and Casinos, P&O Cruises, Anytime Fitness, and many more. We hold licenses with all major record labels and a host of Independents, visual suppliers like ESPN and Garage, as well as the rights to re-purpose content from sporting codes such as NRL and NBL. Nightlife provides a licensed music platform for commercial use, whilst simultaneously increasing the uptake of consumer streaming services.
Nightlife Music is renowned for:
- Setting the industry benchmark for the protection of artist copyright and data-driven repatriation
- Our ability to curate and sustain on-brand music and visual offerings
- Cutting-edge cloud-based technology and mobile apps designed and developed in-house
We are looking for an experienced HR Coordinator to join our growing team. Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will provide generalist HR and administrative support to the team.
You will be involved in:
- End-to end recruitment functions – creating position descriptions, job ads, phone screenings, interviewing, reference checking etc.
- Ongoing administration including writing, proofing, filing, reporting, responding to applicants, answering phones etc.
- Set up, induction and on boarding of new staff
- Taking responsibility for ongoing internal communications
- Writing, maintaining and improving HR policies and procedures
- Fortnightly payroll preparation
- Reporting for all HR-related metrics
- Conducting training for new recruits
- Coordination of company-wide social events and community initiatives
- Supporting company managers and C level executives as required
Selection Criteria – for your application to be considered, please address in your cover letter:
- BBusMan / Diploma level qualifications in Human Resources
- 3+ years in a highly administrative HR role
- Proven integrity – ability to maintain confidentiality and work with sensitive information with discretion and a mature outlook
- A genuine interest in people – intuitive and empathetic
- Good interpersonal skills and a professional phone manner
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word
- Ability to quickly pickup unfamiliar software
- Experience preparing payroll highly desirable
- Recruitment experience highly desirable
Nightlife’s commitment to creating an enjoyable and healthy workplace, life balance, and career development ensures a career path exists for high achievers.
Nightlife is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all persons. To apply confidentially, please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Heidi Richards, email: firstname.lastname@example.org