Enjoy Music and Technology? Come join Nightlife and be part of the development of an innovative, dynamic product.
- Work for a leading entertainment technology company
- Build engaging applications for commercial and consumer use
- Grow and develop your career in a supportive team
Nightlife Music is the premier music subscription service for business, and one of the largest employers in the Australian music industry. Servicing over 7,000 locations and 4,500 clients across the hospitality, fitness, leisure, tourism, retail, and accommodation sectors, we deliver the best in music, visual content and the world-first interactive in-venue experience via our music request app crowdDJ®. We hold licenses with all major record labels and a host of Independents, visual suppliers, as well as the rights to re-purpose content from sporting codes such as AFL, Garage Entertainment and Redbull Media.
Nightlife Music is renowned for:
- Setting the industry benchmark for the protection of artist copyright.
- Our ability to curate and sustain on-brand music and visual offerings.
- Cutting-edge cloud-based technology and mobile apps designed and developed in-house.
You will be involved in:
- Building and configuring Nightlife hardware to precise specifications
- Warehousing logistics – preparing, packing and dispatching Nightlife products
- Interest in and experience with PCs, hardware, software and new technologies
- Demonstrated experience building PCs, and in Windows setup and configuration
- Proven experience working with hand and power tools
- Understanding of quality assurance processes and the ability to find faults and solutions
- Proven and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a team environment and the ability to contribute towards team goals
- An understanding of network and IT concepts and technologies
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Proficiency with scripting languages
- An understanding of the basic concepts of audio-visual systems
- Experience participating in and or using stock control system
Nightlife is an Australian owned, family-managed business committed to creating an enjoyable, healthy workplace, life balance and career path for high achievers. Nightlife values accountability, transparency, sustainability and self-responsibility.
An equal opportunity employer, Nightlife welcomes applications from all persons. To apply confidentially, please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org.