The spirit of Australia has never been stronger than in 2021. Australia Day is the perfect opportunity to pay tribute to the Aussie artists that we know and love, as well as celebrate everything that’s quintessentially Aussie.
Get ready to fly the Aussie flag proudly in your venue as we’ve prepared the perfect music and visuals showcase to complement your Australia Day activities.
- AUSSIE BBQ – Recreate that backyard Aussie barbie feel in your venue this Australia Day. Sample artists include: INXS, Amy Shark, Men At Work, Jessica Mauboy and Guy Sebastian. To play this on Australia Day click here.
- HOTTEST 100 – As always we’ve offered up our predictions for the top contenders for Triple J’s yearly music poll. This year you can play the Top 100 across the weekend simply by loading our DJ Set called #HOTTEST100. To give this one a go on Australia Day, visit our support website for detailed instructions. Click here.
- AUSSIE : This classic list includes 344 tracks from Australian music legends including Divinyls, Hoodoo Gurus, Cold Chisel, Paul Kelly, Tash Sultana and Sheppard. It’s designed to be your heavy lifter on the day, allowing you to entertain a crowd while it plays out on its own, or it can be used to add an Aussie flavour to your usual programming.
- ENGAGE YOUR CROWD: When you start cranking up the heat on the barbie, why not not fire up crowdDJ® and let your customers choose their soundtrack? They can easily select Aussie artists by looking for the Australian Played logo on the app or the Kiosk.
VISUALS FOR YOUR SCREENS
- DIGITAL SIGNAGE: Promote your specials and Australia Day activities with our advertising platform.A range of advertising templates are available for you to use. Visit ‘Advertising Manager’ in the Manage My Nightlife web app to put them to work.