Everyone wants to be a DJ and thanks to the crowdDJ app now they can; your customers/members can have a say in the music they hear in your venue or club.
It’s time to get social and tell your followers how they can pick their favourite songs! In this social media sharing guide, we’ve included options for text and images that will help you promote crowdDJ to your followers.
Social Media Sharing Guide
We’ve put together some posting ideas for promoting crowdDJ in your venue, as well as some shareable images.
- Getting crowdDJ installed is exciting! Your first post should introduce the crowdDJ concept to your followers.
- Here are some options for the caption as well as images to choose from:
You now have the power to choose the songs that play here at [YOUR LOCATION/VENUE NAME]. Yep, we’re bringing you the power to choose your music thanks to our friends at crowdDJ. Download the app now (it’s free), check-in and start picking your favourite tracks!
Great news! We’re giving you the power to pick the music in [YOUR LOCATION/VENUE NAME]. We’ve just installed crowdDJ so download the app now to get started. What song are you choosing first?
Did you know you can now pick the music that plays here at [YOUR LOCATION/VENUE NAME]? That’s right, we now have crowdDJ! Download the app – you’ll be able to see the playlist, request a song to play next and search our library. Ask us how!
- Don’t forget to tag @crowdDJ – we love seeing your posts! We may even be able to share your post on our account. Not sure how to tag on Facebook? Click here to find out how.
Follow up your introductory post about crowdDJ after installation
- You can follow up your first post with another crowdDJ post about the music. Multiple posts over a few days will help more of your followers see the announcements and increases the chances they will get on board with the concept.
- Here are a few examples of what you could say:
What’s your fave song right now? We want to hear it! Download the crowdDJ app and pick your music next time you’re in!
Have your say in the music we play! Download the crowdDJ app and pick your faves at the next Sunday sesh!
We’re handing the music over to you! Download the crowdDJ app and you’ll be able to pick your tracks during your next workout. What are you listening to?
Water bottle? Check. Towel? Check. Favourite work out music? Check, because we have crowdDJ! Pick the music you want to hear in the gym while you work out by downloading the crowdDJ app and choosing the songs you want to sweat it out to! Ask our team if you have any questions.
Once crowdDJ is up and running
- Once crowdDJ is up and running in your venue, encourage your customers/members to pick some music, use the kiosk and download the app.
- Some options for graphics you can use:
- More images like this can be found here.
- You can also upload your own image if you do not wish to use the available images. Ensure the image is high quality and either a JPEG or PNG file. If you’d like to use the official crowdDJ logo, check out our Dropbox for assets and please read the Logo Usage guidelines.
Need some inspiration?
Here are a few examples of other crowdDJ locations getting creative with their posts:
Optional: Pin Your Post
In order to make sure everyone who visits your Facebook page knows that they can pick their fave songs at your venue, you can pin your crowdDJ post to the top of your page. This ensures it remains at the top of your Facebook wall, even when you do posts at a later date.
- To learn more about publishing Facebook posts and using the ‘Pin to Top’ function, have a look here.
Optional: Boost Your Post
To reach a wider audience and draw more people into your crowdDJ location, you can BOOST the post – this means you will reach people who aren’t currently following your page but are interested in what you have to say. However, your post’s ‘reach’, or effectiveness, is determined by the amount of money you dedicate to boosting the post, though a small amount can go a long way. Please consider this option if you really want to make the most of your crowdDJ drawcard.
- To boost a post – go to a post you’ve created and then click ‘Boost Post’ (the button is on the lower-right corner of the post).
- To learn more about ‘Boosting’ Facebook posts, take a look here!