Working at Nightlife
With a company culture that encourages creativity through all elements of the business and a fun and dynamic social scene, Nightlife is more than just a place to go to work.
On the fun side
We have Ice Cream Mondays and lots of great social functions. We listen to music at work and you can wear jeans to the office everyday! ... but staff are here to work, to participate, to learn and to grow. To that end, no two days are the same, and we want you to be involved, to give feedback and to make suggestions. Our managers are here to work with you, to help you, to monitor your work, and to give you feedback on all your suggestions and contributions. We’ve even designed specialist in-house software to help manage this process and make sure that no great idea or hard work goes un-noticed.
Our managers work with you, and you work with the customer. Loyal, long-term customers are the core of our business, and staff are the backbone. Just as we want to keep our staff forever, we also want to keep our customers forever. We communicate on a daily basis within our team, using a variety of methods; and on a fortnightly basis, we send newsletters to our customers. We keep abreast of new music and new technology and feed it through to the place it counts – in the customer’s venue.
For our customers, we provide the best music solutions in the market; and then we build and maintain great working relationships. For our staff, we work everyday to be an employer of choice and reward you when you make a suggestion or do a great job. For both, we do it better than most people. The grass is never greener elsewhere – the grass at Nightlife is the greenest we’ve seen – and we need you to help us keep it that way.
The Top Ten reasons to work at Nightlife:
- Great people - We’re friendly, positive and enthusiastic - which means you can't help but get caught up in a fantastic team spirit.
- Innovative and caring - Work in an environment that is forward thinking, encourages new ideas and demonstrates a social and environmental conscience.
- It's true you can play at work - Dr Nightlife recommends having a good dose of fun while you work! Imagine being paid to listen to music everyday? Yep, at Nightlife, this is actually part of your job!
- A growing company that's maintained its great family feel - Nightlife's been going for over 20 years now but it’s always maintained its caring and generous culture towards its staff.
- A job with benefits - Ask any Nightlifer and they'll tell you about the perks of the job. Here are some of the best bits: breakfast, a staff games room, ice cream Monday, Nightlife System at home, a staff chill out room, Friday night drinks, a real coffee machine and even marshmallows for our hot chocolate.
- Serious 1 on 1 time - Managers that take the time to listen to what you're saying and work with you daily to develop your skills.
- Get your ideas heard - Nightlife listens to its staff. We believe internal suggestions and ideas promote open communication.
- Get a life! - Nightlife offers a great social network that offers plenty of activities to get to know the people you work with a little bit better.
- A reputation for outstanding service - We are all about building quality relationships with our clients. A job you can be proud of.
- Maintain your interest - There is a fulfilling variety of work that is rewarding and fun. No two days are ever the same at Nightlife!
Don't just take our word for it...
Jacob Hicks - Previous Nightlifer
“Nightlife is, by far, the most forward thinking company I've worked for in terms of genuinely looking after the health and well-being of its employees. From my very first day at Nightlife working in Accounts, to my last day as a Music Programmer, I always felt that I had a great support structure and team around me that not only helped me develop a wide range of new and valuable skills, but genuinely made me feel that my long term well being was always their priority.
From the free breakfasts, extravagant parties, Friday night drinks, well-being kits, to the great personalities and working facilities that inhabit all of Nightlife, it really is a great place to work for and develop a meaningful career."
Nightlife Music Video Organisational Chart