A Unique Opportunity To Manage & Maintain Cloud Infrastructure In The Music Industry!
- Partnered With Spotify, We Are The Market Leader in Music & Visual Solutions
- Join A Dynamic, Supportive & Collaborative Team Environment
- Opportunities To Grow & Develop Your Career
Nightlife Music is a premium music subscription service for business, and one of the largest employers in the Australian music industry. Servicing over 5,000 locations across the hospitality, fitness, leisure, tourism, retail and accommodation sectors, we deliver engaging and interactive in-venue experiences via our playlisting, visual content, and music request app for patrons, crowdDJ®. Our high-profile client base includes the Merivale Group, Crown Resorts & Casinos, P&O Cruises, Anytime Fitness, and many more, We hold licenses with all major record labels and a host of independents, visual suppliers like ESPN and Garage, as well as the rights to re-purpose content from sporting codes such as NRL and NBL.Working with global innovators such as Google, Apple Music, Spotify, and AOPEN, Nightlife provides a licensed music platform for commercial use, whilst simultaneously increasing the uptake of consumer streaming services.
Nightlife Music is renowned for:
- Setting the industry benchmark for the protection of artist copyright
- Our ability to curate and sustain on-brand music and visual offerings
- Cutting-edge cloud-based technology and mobile apps designed and developed in-house
To support our cloud infrastructure, we are seeking a Network & System Administrator to join our established IT/R&D team. The successful candidate will possess a professional attitude, strong work ethic and an aptitude for complex problem solving. This role calls for someone with previous experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud service providers who can mentor other IT professionals, and can operate as an all-round IT support person from first tier to senior-level support.
You will be involved in:
- Managing the external infrastructure required for customers using Nightlife Music products
- Supporting both traditional on site, AWS and future cloud data infrastructures
- Providing first call general IT support to Nightlife Music employees
- Maintaining backups and offsite archiving
Selection Criteria – to be considered for this role, please attach a cover letter addressing the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in an IT Support, System Administration and Network Engineering role
- Certifications in CCNA, MCSA or AWSCSA preferable
- Experience with AWS management and support
- Database administration experience, including MySQL
- Has worked in environments that are built with both proprietary and open source technologies
- Ability to swiftly learn new software and technology, with a keen eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively and mentor other employees
- Proven time management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively
- Demonstrated experience providing low and high-level IT support
Nightlife’s commitment to creating an enjoyable and healthy workplace, life balance and career development ensures a career path exists for high achievers.
To apply confidentially, please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Heidi Richards, email: email@example.com