Looking For An Opportunity To Kick Off Your Career In An Innovative Company?
- Rare Entry-Level Opportunity In The Music Industry
- Opportunities To Grow & Develop Your Career In An Innovative Company
- Kick-Start Your Career In A Collaborative Team Environment
Nightlife Music is one of the largest employers in the Australian music industry. We create soundtracks for some of the most successful businesses across the world. Our award-winning software and media player is the product of 29 years of ongoing research and development and provides the entertainment backbone for thousands of businesses worldwide. We work directly with record labels and content creators to license their work for use in business environments – ensuring artists get paid when their content is played and proudly provide a licensed music platform for commercial use, while simultaneously increasing the uptake of consumer streaming services. Placing 26th in the Australian Financial Review’s Most Innovative Companies for 2017, Nightlife prides itself on challenging the norm!
Nightlife Music is renowned for:
- Setting the industry benchmark for the protection of artist copyright
- Our ability to curate and sustain on-brand music and visual offerings
- Cutting-edge cloud-based technology and mobile apps designed and developed in-house
We are seeking an enthusiastic undergraduate to assist with the dispatch of our fortnightly content updates (music and visuals) to our expanding client base. The successful candidate will not only work efficiently in a team but will also demonstrate that they are a responsible self-starter capable of working autonomously. This role calls for a hard-working, detailed, and switched on individual with a desire to build their career at Nightlife Music.
You will be involved in:
- End-to-end content dispatch processes including printing and duplicating discs, labelling and packing envelopes, and operating various pieces of equipment
- Quality assurance – using a keen eye for detail to ensure processes are followed
- Working in a collaborative team environment
- Currently undertaking undergraduate study in Business, Creative Industries, Engineering or similar fields is desirable
- Basic administrative experience desirable
- Must be available during business hours Monday to Wednesday
- Demonstrated strong work ethic, with the ability to work efficiently both in a team and autonomously
Nightlife’s commitment to creating an enjoyable and healthy workplace, life balance, and career development ensures a career path exists for high achievers. Nightlife is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all persons.
To apply confidentially, please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Heidi Richards, email: email@example.com