Opportunity for a High-Calibre Executive Assistant to Join a Market-Leading Company
- Partnered With Spotify, we are the Market Leader in On-Demand Music Subscription Services for Business
- High-Profile Client Base Across a Range of Industries
- Join a Dynamic, Innovative and Caring Team
Nightlife Music is a privately-owned music subscription service for business, and one of the largest employers in the Australian music industry. Servicing over 5,000 locations across the hospitality, fitness, leisure, tourism, retail and accommodation sectors, we deliver engaging and interactive in-venue experiences via our playlisting, visual content and music request app for patrons, crowdDJ®.
Our high-profile client base includes the Merivale Group, Crown Resorts and Casinos, P&O Cruises, Anytime Fitness, and many more. We hold licenses with all major record labels and a host of Independents, visual suppliers like ESPN and Garage, as well as the rights to re-purpose content from sporting codes such as NRL and NBL.
Partnered with global innovators Spotify and AOPEN, Nightlife provides a licensed music platform for commercial use, whilst simultaneously increasing the uptake of consumer streaming services. Placing No.26 in the 2017 Australian Financial Review’s Most Innovative Companies, Nightlife prides itself on challenging the norm!
Nightlife Music is renowned for:
- Setting the industry benchmark for the protection of artist copyright
- Our ability to curate and sustain on-brand music and visual offerings
- Cutting-edge cloud-based technology and mobile apps designed and developed in-house
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant, whose main focus will be providing high-level administrative and business development support to the CEO. The successful candidate will demonstrate intuitiveness and professionalism, coupled with outstanding administration and strong business acumen.
You will be involved in:
- Executive secretarial support for the CEO
- Travel coordination, diary and email management
- Collaboration with the CEO, senior management team and other internal stakeholders to prepare customized solutions-based sales proposals and commercial agreements
- Project management of all business activities including sales ensuring well executed end-to-end delivery
- Regular monitoring and reporting of key account activity
- Ongoing maintenance and analysis of our client database
- Contributing to the ongoing improvement of company processes in the interests of efficiency and quality assurance
Selection Criteria – To be considered for this role, please address the following in your cover letter:
- 5 years’ recent experience in a high-level Administrative / Executive Assistant role
- Ability to write clear, concise reports and presentations for a variety of stakeholders
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, with proven experience maintaining integrity and confidentiality
- Task orientated, with strong project management experience
- Demonstrable commercial acumen, including the ability to generate and analyse financial models
- Experienced in all Microsoft Office software with an emphasis on PowerPoint, Excel and Word; demonstrated ability to master new software quickly
- Minimum typing speed of 60 WPM
- Experience in a collaborative team environment that thrives on project ownership
Nightlife’s commitment to creating an enjoyable and healthy workplace, life balance, and career development ensures a career path exists for high achievers. Nightlife is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all persons.
To apply confidentially, please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Heidi Richards, email: email@example.com