Are You A High-Performing Executive Assistant Who Thrives In A Fast Paced, Collaborative Team Environment?
- Work In A Diverse, Challenging And Rewarding Role
- Opportunities To Grow And Develop Your Career In A Supportive Team
- Transparent, Performance-Driven Work Culture
Nightlife Music is a privately-owned music subscription service for business, and one of the largest employers in the Australian music industry. Servicing over 5,000 locations across the hospitality, fitness, leisure, tourism, retail and accommodation sectors, we deliver engaging and interactive in-venue experiences via our playlisting, visual content and music request app for patrons, crowdDJ®. Our high-profile client base includes the Merivale Group, Crown Resorts and Casinos, P&O Cruises, Anytime Fitness, and many more. We hold licenses with all major record labels and a host of Independents, visual suppliers like ESPN and Garage, as well as the rights to re-purpose content from sporting codes such as NRL and NBL. Working with global innovators Spotify and AOPEN, Nightlife provides a licensed music platform for commercial use, whilst simultaneously increasing the uptake of consumer streaming services. Placing No.26 in the 2017 Australian Financial Review’s Most Innovative Companies, Nightlife prides itself on challenging the norm!
Nightlife Music is renowned for:
- Setting the industry benchmark for the protection of artist copyright
- Our ability to curate and sustain on-brand music and visual offerings
- Cutting-edge cloud-based technology and mobile apps designed and developed in-house
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join our fast-paced performance-driven sales team. Your main focus will be providing high-level administrative and business development support to a Business Development Manager (BDM). The successful candidate will demonstrate intuitiveness and resilience, coupled with outstanding administration and strong business acumen. Additionally, they will possess the ability to maintain transparency and frequent communication across the business. Nightlife fosters a high-performance work culture, where multiple stakeholders invest in you and the work you deliver, regularly providing feedback and input to assist with workflow and project management, supporting you to overcome roadblocks.
You will be involved in:
- Maintaining our workflow which is underpinned by transparency, ownership and communication
- Coordination of a BDM’s daily activity
- Collaboration with the BDM, Senior Management Team and other internal stakeholders to prepare customized solutions-based sales proposals, presentations, and commercial agreements
- Project management of all sales ensuring well-executed end-to-end delivery
- Regular monitoring of key account activity
- Ensuring integrity and accuracy of our data through ongoing maintenance and analysis of our client database
Selection Criteria – To be considered for this role, please address the following in your cover letter:
- Must demonstrate advanced communication skills, resilience, and highly-developed interpersonal skills
- 5 years’ recent experience in a high-level administrative, business development or sales support role
- Ability to write clear, concise reports and presentations for a variety of stakeholders
- Minimum typing speed of 60WPM, with dictation experience using a headset or similar
- Demonstrable commercial acumen, including the ability to generate and analyse financial models
- Performance-driven, with strong aptitude for project management
- Experienced in all Microsoft Office programs, with an emphasis on PowerPoint, Excel and Word; demonstrated ability to master new software quickly
- Experience in a robust, collaborative team environment that thrives on project ownership, accountability and transparency
Nightlife’s commitment to creating an enjoyable and healthy workplace, life balance, and career development ensures a career path exists for high achievers. Nightlife is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all persons.
To apply confidentially, please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Heidi Richards, email: firstname.lastname@example.org