Looking for a Market-Leading Product to Sell in a Dynamic, Forward-Thinking Company?
- Innovative Music & Video Solution
- Opportunities to Build Strong Relationships & Partnerships
- Collaborative Working Environment
Nightlife Music is a premium music subscription service for business, and one of the largest employers in the Australian music industry. Servicing over 5,000 locations across the hospitality, fitness, leisure, tourism, retail and accommodation sectors, we deliver engaging and interactive in-venue experiences via our playlisting, visual content and music request app for patrons, crowdDJ®. Our high-profile client base includes the Merivale Group, Crown Resorts and Casinos, P&O Cruises, Anytime Fitness, and many more. We hold licenses with all major record labels and a host of Independents, visual suppliers like ESPN and Garage, as well as the rights to re-purpose content from sporting codes such as NRL and NBL. Partnered with global innovators Spotify and AOPEN, Nightlife provides a licensed music platform for commercial use, whilst simultaneously increasing the uptake of consumer streaming services. Placing No.26 in the 2017 Australian Financial Review’s Most Innovative Companies, Nightlife prides itself on challenging the norm!
Nightlife Music is renowned for:
- Setting the industry benchmark for the protection of artist copyright
- Our ability to curate and sustain on-brand music and visual offerings
- Cutting-edge cloud-based technology and mobile apps designed and developed in-house
We are seeking a high-performing sales professional to undertake a Business Development role. The successful candidate will be focused on selling into the hospitality and leisure sectors, with the key objective of leveraging our market position to further promote and sell Nightlife products to new and existing clients. This role calls for someone who enjoys working in a supportive team environment and has the ability to collaboratively execute sales with positive outcomes.
You will be involved in:
- Reaching individual and corporate group sales
- Consulting with leading group and individual operators to provide customised entertainment solutions
- Developing new business opportunities and supporting existing business
- Building relationships and networks with external support companies
- Working in a collaborative environment within a highly cohesive sales team
- Bachelor of Business (or similar postgraduate qualification), with 3+ years in commercial Sales
- Presentation skills to various levels of target organisations including ‘C’ level executives
- Experience creating sales proposals and presentations
- Ability to generate financial models to support pricing proposals
- Contract negotiation skills
- Passionate about music and visual entertainment with an interest in new technologies
- Highly proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office software with a demonstrated ability to master unfamiliar software quickly and to resolve computing problems independently
- Must be able to travel throughout Australia on a regular basis
Nightlife’s commitment to creating an enjoyable workplace, life balance, health and career development ensures a career path exists for high achievers to take this role to the next level. Nightlife is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all persons.
Please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Heidi Richards. Email: email@example.com