Enjoy Music and Technology? Come Join Nightlife and Be Part of the Development of an Innovative, Dynamic Product.
- Work With World Leading Entertainment Technology Direct From Spotify/Apple Music
- Market Leader in On-Demand Music Subscription Services for Business
- Work in a Collaborative Software Development Environment
Nightlife Music is a privately-owned music subscription service for business, and one of the largest employers in the Australian music industry. Servicing over 5,000 locations across the hospitality, fitness, leisure, tourism, retail and accommodation sectors, we deliver engaging and interactive in-venue experiences via our playlisting, visual content and music request app for patrons, crowdDJ®. Our high-profile client base includes the Merivale Group, Crown Resorts and Casinos, P&O Cruises, Anytime Fitness, and many more. We hold licenses with all major record labels and a host of Independents, visual suppliers like ESPN and Garage, as well as the rights to re-purpose content from sporting codes such as NRL and NBL. Working with global innovators such as Google, Apple Music, Spotify, and AOPEN, Nightlife provides a licensed music platform for commercial use, whilst simultaneously increasing the uptake of consumer streaming services.
Nightlife Music is renowned for:
- Setting the industry benchmark for the protection of artist copyright
- Our ability to curate and sustain on-brand music and visual offerings
- Cutting-edge cloud-based technology and mobile apps designed and developed in-house
We are looking for a graduate Mobile Phone App Developer to join our existing software team of enthusiastic, like-minded individuals. This role offers complex challenges in an innovative, forward-thinking company.
You will be involved in:
- Researching, designing and developing Mobile Phone applications (iOS and/or Android) to work in conjunction with Nightlife’s proprietary Music System
- Implementation of these developed Apps through to the consumer stage
- Working alongside the Nightlife development and design teams to fit to a strict design brief from code to UI level
- Engineering / Computer Science Degree, coupled with strong computer programming experience and a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Strong iOS or Android development experience, having published at least one App, or able to demonstrate a working App
- You will be required to have experience with Android SDK or XCode with a high proficiency in Java.Objective-C, or Swift
- Experience utilising third-party APIs
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite 6 is beneficial
- Experience in deploying to Google Play or Apple App Store
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite 6 would be advantageous
Nightlife is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all persons.
Please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Heidi Richards Email: firstname.lastname@example.org